Funeral Balloons & Funeral Tributes
Introducing our new “message from heaven” balloons. The message is in the form of a dove manufactured from handmade paper, which contains wild flower seeds and is made at the UK’s only water powered paper mill. A message can be written on and is then attached to a latex balloon by putting the neck of the balloon through a hole in the dove.
These are biodegradable, environmentally and wildlife friendly. Once the card returns to the ground it will biodegrade and the seeds in the paper will germinate to produce wild flowers. If it does not land on soil or grass the card is printed with a message asking the finder to plant it.
The new message from heaven balloon is a lovely idea to commemorate a loved one, to release balloons at funerals or to celebrate a wedding by releasing balloons.
Minimum order is 10 dove cards for £10.00. £1 per additional dove card.
Single helium filled balloons with attached dove shaped cards = £2.50
or £220 for 100 balloons and doves.
Uninflated latex balloons are 50p each.
The balloons need to be helium filled on the day of the release.
Delivery costs = £3 to £7.50
NEW - PRINTED RIBBON FOR FUNERAL TRIBUTES AND REMEMBRANCES
Personalise your funeral flowers and funeral tributes with our printed ribbons. Choose any colour 2" wide ribbon and then tell us which name and message you would like adding from the list below. Each message is about 8 inches long and there is extra ribbon each end so that it can be either wrapped around your bouquets or place across funeral tributes. The message is printed in gold and black vinyl and is completely weatherproof.
Choose from the following names all in gold printed lettering:
Mum, Daughter, Son, Brother, Sister, Granny, Nana, Husband, Wife, Gran.
Now choose which message you would like adding.
1. Hearts conceal so many things that words can never say. But the sadness that this day brings will never go away.
2. Those we love don't go away, they stay beside us every day. Unseen, unheard, but always near. Still missed, still loved, still very dear.
3. We hold you close within our hearts and there you shall remain. To walk with us throughout our lives until we meet again.
4. Deep in our hearts you will always stay, loved and remembered every day. - OUT OF STOCK
5. A bouquet of beautiful memories, sprayed with a million tears, wishing God could have spared you, if only for a few more years.
6. They say there is a reason, they say that time will heal, but neither time nor reason will change the way we feel.
Costs = £10 per printed ribbon.